Welcome to Bay Church’s Online Giving
Online giving is a safe, easy, and secure way to support the ministries of Bay Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution. Thank you for supporting the ministries of Bay Church!
For Clover account users: We have switched over to Planning Center for our online and text to give services to save on fees and for administrative reasons. Anybody who setup an account with Clover will have to create a new account with Planning Center if you want to setup recurring contributions. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding.
Three Simple Steps
1. Enter your personal contact info.
2. Provide bank or credit card information.
3. Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
We are also offering the option to Text-to-Give. Text 84321 to give. Below is a video and step by step directions to Text-to-Give.
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321.
- If the number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
- Select your church
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation, in most cases, will go to the default fund (usually the "General" fund). However, donations can be directed to more specific funds.
Photo Credit: Lauren Mancke